Using LinkedIn to Drive Revenue for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Sales Professionals
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful global business networking, connecting and reputation enhancement tools on the web. This course teaches you how to use this powerful tool to: build a global and local business network; enhance your reputation; create networking equity in others that will pay off in the future, and give you a way to gain powerful information about others that they are glad for you to have. Your customers want to pre-screen you before they trust you with their hard-earned money. LinkedIn gives them a way to do just that. This class will give you practical strategies for using the element of pre-screening to gain an unbeatable advantage over your competition.
You will learn:
- How to build a LinkedIn profile that stands out to customers and referral partners–an effective customer facing profile that gets results.
- How to make your profile appear frequently in search results and be found for the terms your customers use to look for you.
- Rules of engagement: how to appropriately contact prospective customers on LinkedIn and how to communicate on the LinkedIn platform.
- How to develop relationships inside companies and use them to reach decision-makers.
- How to enhance your status as an expert in your field.
- Understanding all the key areas of the LinkedIn profile including the Summary area, rich media content, long post, recommendations and endorsements.
- How to effectively use Groups in LinkedIn.
Martin Brossman joined LinkedIn in 2004 and has been offering training in how to use it since 2006. His favorite quote is “just Google my name” and you will see out of the thousands of indexed pages of content, LinkedIn shows up in the top three. In this training you will learn how to effectively use LinkedIn to get real world results.
It can be taught in a classroom setting or a computer lab (hands-on) class. Participants for the hands-on class are required to have an email account they can access from the web.
Call Colleen Gray to schedule the class: (919) 858-6122 – or email her at Colleen@MartinBrossman.com
About Martin Brossman:
Martin Brossman is a leading authority on social media and online marketing. He is a business coach, consultant and a dynamic trainer known for his insight and humor. A member of the National Speakers Bureau, Martin is a popular speaker on social media topics. He teaches at North Carolina community college Small Business Centers throughout the state.
Martin offers customized coaching and training solutions for individuals and groups integrating social media, social networking and reputation management strategies. An advocate for professional transparency, Martin is a catalyst for achieving powerful business results with integrity. An overview is featured on his website, ProNetworkingOnline.com.
His books, How to Use Hashtags, Linking Into Sales and Social Media for Business, provide guidance and resources for accelerating professional networking and marketing; all
are available at Amazon.com. A Social Media Management Certificate program is now being offered at NC State Technology Training Solutions in Raleigh NC, developed and taught by Martin Brossman.