Instagram for Small Business
- Remember no more than 30 hashtags per post
- Make sure the web link on your Instagram account goes to a mobile friendly location.
Video: Instagram for Business: How to Build an Audience of Followers for Your Brand
Google+ Explore for related Hashtags:
http://web.stagram.com/ – WEBSTA is an Instagram Web Viewer
http://iconosquare.com/ – (foremly Statigram) “Iconosquare works with your Instagram account to help you grow a social-rich media strategy, effectively interact with your community and measure your efforts with metrics.”
http://unfollowgram.com/ – Web/laptop/desktop based app to find out who you are following that is not following you.
https://unfollowers.com – Web/laptop/desktop based app to find out who you are following that is not following you.
Tools to help with keeping track of Hashtags or text you re-use:
To transfer photos from desktop to mobile for Instagram:
- Google Drive with Zapier (Integrate Google Drive and Instagram):
Instargram guidelines around promoting:
Photos Apps to use with instagram for picture manipulation :
- Snapseed by Google Inc. – Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct: iPhone and Android
- Pic Stitch by Big Blue Clip, LLC – Quickly combine multiple photos into one picture: iPhone
- Pic Frame Effects – Combine multiple photos into one picture: Android
- Pic Grid Collage Maker – combine multiple photos into one: Android
- Pixlr by Autodesk – Photo editor and much more. Can add text too. (also web based version)
https://pixlr.com/mobile for iPhone or Android
- Over by Over – add text to your photos: iPhone and Android
- Superimpose – Easiest way to superimpose one photo on top of another: iPhone & Android – superimposeapp.com
- Slow Shutter Cam – Create a slow shutter blur effect
- Squaready by FANG Inc – Make your picture instagram ready (square) – iPhone
- InstaSize by Munkee Apps L.L.C. – Make your pictures instagram read (square) and more – Android
Desktop – web based editors
- pic monkey – http://www.picmonkey.com/
- Pixlr – has a web based version that is like photoshop and free.
The above resource links support the class taught by Martin Brossman on Instagram for Business.
To schedule training contact Colleen Gray at Colleen@MartinBrossman.com or call 919-858-6122