– Google Local Directories from a visitors prospective and why you want your town town to work together to set up their directory listing. http://youtu.be/qfpmbtLplys
– How a Chamber can make a real difference in helping their members get on Google Maps
– Why Your Small Business needs to get on Google Maps! Discussion with Martin Brossman and Cramer Gallimore including Google 360 virtual tour
– Social Media is not enough for a local brick and mortar business today:
What you want your Google listing to look like fully setup!
** – Here is what a fully set up Google Local or Google Places page looks like, just imagine if all the key business in town had this. It cost nothing but they must come to my class to learn about it:
https://plus.google.com/+Bigmill/about explained in this video: http://youtu.be/zDlvBU3GKc4
How to give reviews on Google for businesses! Don’t expect reviews unless you are giving them!!!
If you want more review, than start giving them to quality local owned business in your own area:
How to get help from Google and Google Forums with your Google+ Business Pages:
Google Support for Business Map pages:
Click Contact Us in the upper right hand corner.
The forum for help as well:
Understanding Google Local Reviews from the Customers perspective. This is the page Google sends people explain the value of signup for Google and giving reviews: http://www.google.com/intl/en/+/learnmore/local/
Google Android App for managing your Google business page:
How to get on the directories!
– How to signing up for Google Plus with your gmail:
– How do I set up a Google Plus Local Page?
– How do I set up a Yelp Business Page?
Look your business up on Get Listed: https://getlisted.org/
Check username availability on over 500 social networks in social media, domain names and the USPTO Trademark database to see if your company, brand, product, or username is available or taken: http://knowem.com/
Make sure it is easy for raving fans to be able to give you a review on-line:
http://bit.ly/localreviewhandout – is the link to the draft of the handout to use with fans. Make sure to follow the instructions in class!
How to add video to your Google+ Business Page (remember from class to post to the page after uploading):
“Setting Youtube Channels for your Google+ Pages and Google+ Local Pages”
Other important directories and choose them based on the criteria I mentioned in class:
Reputation Management tools:
- http://klout.com/ (yourself)
For correcting mapping information: http://www.google.com/mapmaker
A paid service to set up and update a large number of directories:
Also remember all the other resources with your password from class on http://NCSmallBusinessTraining.com/
Also my class on the topic: http://www.ncsmallbusinesstraining.com/marketing-your-business-using-free-online-directories/
Please comment of videos you find useful and look forward to training in your area soon. To schedule training contact Colleen Gray at Colleen@MartinBrossman.com or call 919-858-6122
There is an invisible Dome Around Your Town