Facebook for Businesses
Facebook for Business provided by Martin Brossman – Small Business Center – Senior Instructor.
- 52 Ways to get more engagement on your Facebook Business page
- Setting up a business page on Facebook
- Facebook Business Page vs Facebook Personal
- How to do a Business Page on Facebook
- How to create a Facebook User name for my Business page
- The Big 5: Five task to do in social media
Examples of Facebook Fan pages:
– http://www.facebook.com/bigmillbedandbreakfast – Bead and Breakfast in NC
(below 3 created by Kim Adamof with http://RaleighInboundMarketing.co)
– iframed from wordpress plugin in is http://facebook.com/Teresa-Byrd-Real-Estate-Broker-Clayton-NC – Moss Creek tab
– http://www.facebook.com/WhiteTigerTKD – Raleigh local martial arts school
– http://www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts – Dunkin Donuts
– http://www.facebook.com/dell – Dell
– http://www.facebook.com/dellsocialmedia – Dell’s social media resource page
– http://www.facebook.com/martinwbrossman – Martin Brossman’s Business page
A comprehensive list of examples of small business is available to all students of Martin Brossman Social Media classes and training
– http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=4949752878 – Static FBML
– http://www.facebook.com/Wordbooker – Push your WordPress blog to your FB business page.
Other useful resources:
Cover photos / banners now have new, clearer regulations:
Facebook tests Page-Like stories and ads that include cover photo:
Everything you need to know about Facebook’s new Timeline
Facebook Pages vs. Facebook Profiles: Many people don’t realize it is perfectly possible to create a Facebook Page for your business without having a Personal Profile.
Video Welcome Page App: quick and easy way to catch visitors’ attention and provide a quick introduction
Personal Bio App:
Best used by: Real Estate Agent, Graphic Designer, etc.. on your Fanpage.
Info Needed: Name, Title/Position, Phone, Email, Description, Pictures,Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
Business Profile App:
Best used by: Businesses and Corporations
Info Needed: Business Name & Tagline, Phone, Address, Website, Email,Description, Pictures, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
Utilizing multiple social networks and content sites to grow your content is smart why not let your social media community know about your other networks so they can follow them as well.
Do It Yourself:
A few free resources offered by FBiFrames.com
(these are the free version and they have a number of paid services as well):
http://www.pagemodo.com/ – Easy way to create a Facebook “landing page” when people first come to your Facebook business page.
People that offer customized Facebook work:
Promote your own Facebook page by posting it on Martin’s Community Facebook page:
Resources compiled by Martin Brossman, Senior instructor – SBCSpeakers.com If you have comments of what you like, suggestions or want to be on our mailing list let us know: email@example.com or call (919) 847-4757