Developing and implementing a social media plan and policy for small business owners
Are you using social media with a plan that is generating reviews and enhancing your reputation or just throwing things out there with a risk of damaging your reputation. This course for business owners is designed to develop a social media plan and reduce their liability by having a social media policy.
We will discuss:
- How to create and manage a social media plan and policy
- Constructing a social media plan and policy using a template and checklist.
- Platforms, posting frequency, content, who will post, and whether your social media activities include email marketing and website updates,
- How having a plan and policy contributes to better employee buy-in; brand consistency and loyalty.
- Understanding key items to consider in developing a Social Media Plan and Policy
- Next steps in implementing a Social Media Plan and Policy
- Adjusting the plan and policy based on results
- access to presentation after the class
- templates and checklists to accelerate the development of your plan and policy
- online follow-up training resources
Who it is for: Small business owners, heads of marketing departments, Chambers of Commerce, downtown development teams, franchise owners
Course Length: 3 hours
Contact Colleen Gray to schedule the class: Fill out this contact form to email Colleen directly: