Fundamentals of Google Analytics for Small Business Owners
Do you know how your web advertising and social media is working? If you don’t have information about who, how and why people are coming to your website then you are not tracking how your ads and social media activity is actually doing. Every business owner should know the basics of Google analytics from their website even if they don’t manage their own ads and social media. Google Analytics is free and shows how and why people found your website. This is key for attracting more of the right customers.
The class includes how to use Google Analytics to know:
- How many people visit my website.
- What country/area my website visitors are coming from.
- Who is sending traffic to my website.
- How to drive the more traffic to my website.
- Which pages on my website are the most popular.
- What type of web and social media content do I need to create to get more customers.
Learning Objectives: How to setup basic Google Analytics on a WordPress website and how understand reading Google Analytics.
In this class you will learn:
What are the key things you need to pay attention to on Google Analytics and what you need to do with this knowledge to get more business.
Contact Colleen Gray to schedule the class: Fill out this contact form to email Colleen directly: