Resources for Blogs, Podcast, Videocast and CMS websites.
List compiled by Martin Brossman – SBCSpeakers.com
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org explanation
- Tool for comparing different blogs
- http://www.copyscape.com/ – To make sure your work is not being stolen on the web and find out if there is a duplicate of your content.
- http://www.addthis.com/ – Lets you make it easy for people to share content on your site by people that visit it.
- http://www.flickr.com/creativecommons – Free photos for your website and blog but make sure to read the agreements. Most require that you include the photographers name.
- Fotolia.com and istockphotos.com – Royalty free photos that can be purchased for a few dollars for web use. Very high quality and safe to use.
Learn about all of Martin’s trainings at SBCSpeakers.com for Small Business Centers and Chambers of Commerce. See his other site at ProNetworkingOnline.com or call for training availability at: (919) 847-4757