“Beyond Ordinary” Business Networking
Taught by: Martin Brossman
This hands-on workshop will provide you with the information and real life practical application that will enable you to grow and prosper in your career or business by being of service to your personal network. It is about adding to your bottom line as well as gaining the appreciation & respect of others.
Networking Online / Offline Options
- Free and Low cost websites and how to choose the right one to network for your business.
- Understanding types of paid websites and what you need to know before you spend your money.
- Utilizing key business relationships as a “win/win” for both parties.
Using Social Media for Networking and Reputation Management
- The do’s and don’ts of Social Media for enhancing your business networking and not hurting it.
- Different Social Media sites and their utility.
- Being alerted to positive and negative conversation of you on the
- Web and how to handle the negative.
- The value of “social currency”
Management of Network Relationships and Referrals
- Managing this new world of being closer to your customer and network relationships.
- Dealing with challenges and opportunities on the Web.
- Keeping your best referral partners and customers coming back for more.