Easy Steps to Podcasting – Your own Web-Based Radio Show for Business Owners
Developed by Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer
An introduction to the world of broadcasting online from your home or office. We are the New Media and you can have profound influence by using Podcasting along with Facebook and Twitter to promote your show. This class will include: How to set up and run your own radio show that can be heard on the web and in Apples iTunes, and how to broadcast your audio podcast on YouTube or include a video version on YouTube. Podcasting is basically web-based radio and pre-recorded shows that people can hear across the world. This is relevant to entrepreneurs, business owners, experts, and institutions. Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer have one of the leading Social Selling Podcasts, with over 80 shows produced.
( http://LinkingIntoSales.com )
- Understanding hardware, software and web components of a podcast.
- How to grow listenership using digital marketing
- Using Google Hangouts On-Air to record a show and converting it to Audio-Only format
- Explore the top technical challenges you need to overcome for a successful show
- Basics of show format
- Understand how to get your podcast going fast
- How to use your podcast to build social capital
Printed and online documents and resources
Who is it for:
This is relevant to entrepreneurs, business owners, experts and institutions.
Course Length: 3hr.
Contact Colleen Gray to schedule the class: Fill out this contact form to email Colleen directly: