Results-Driven Social Media & Web Marketing for Small Business Owners 4-Part Series
By Martin Brossman, Jeanne Munoz & Colleen Gray- NCSmallBusinessTraining.com
See the video (which can be used for marketing) https://youtu.be/i3won0eCndk
Designed over two days 1-4, 6-9 pm over two days (in person or webinar)
If they come to all four, they get the certificate of completion.
Concepts to cover:
Session I: Understanding the right online presence for your business success – The big overview!
- Who is your customer that brings in your greatest payoff
- Why focus on Social Media and Your Web reputation
- How the world has changed in marketing (Narrowcasting, not broadcasting, education, not just interruptions) – what are you blocking, and what are you letting in?
- Creating the right “ground game” to support your “web presence”.
- Customers are doing more research before buying, better be there early
- The importance of secondary verification (Reviews) – Quick look at incognito and reviews
- A quick overview of all social platforms – Each Social Platform and its key uses –
- Linkedin is B to B and YOUR professional profile. Best where individuals sell the business.
- Facebook is B to C and why, Paid and Customer service – They will only see your content if you have content they want to seek out.
- Twitter – The world, the media and connections. Can search all of it! Also breaking news both true and false.
- Instagram Photos, video, graphics with text (B to B and B to C) Largest age group. Constant new photos. Hashtags important.
- Pinterest – Photos people want to collect -Boards.
- Snapchat – is a communication tool. It is a conversational app.
- Tik-Tok – a short-form video hosting and engagement service.
- YouTube – Video that people would search for.
- Blogs – content people want; linking makes your website more relevant.
- Following class is the deep dive.
- Ongoing compelling stories, information, and education – How to waste time and resources on social by just pushing out your product, ads & announcements.
- What is your “value proposition” the competitive advantage of your product or service?
- Identifying your customer persona, your business persona (brand), and buyers journey so you are on the right locations with the right content.
- What are your customer personas and what is your brand persona?
- Mapping out the Buyer’s journey.
Session 2: Understanding the different social media platforms and web locations, so you know which is right for you – Build Your Plan! The Deep Dive!
- A deep dive into each of the major Social Media Platforms and way to market online – What is the right one for your business including Phase I, 2, 3
- Similarities and differences of all platforms.
- Terms of operation; what will get you in trouble.
- Minimizing liability risk.
- Building your content feed!
- Social Media Scheduling & Posting Tools – Hootsuite, Buffer
- Building the right marketing plan for your business!
- Easy and Affordable Websites
Session 3: Getting ongoing results for social media – Keeping it Going and Growing!
- Building a marketing and social media schedule
- Plan and policy for Social Media
- Managing it all with a business schedule
- Customer service and creating raving fans.
- Getting more 5 star reviews and dealing with the 1-star ones
- Creating, collecting, and curating relevant content that drives sales
- Listening to your clients and what they are asking
- Photos and video to drive sales, and live streaming
- Stories, Tools for creating your own visuals
(Animoto, PicMonkey, Canva, Snagit , Stencil, Giphy)
- Stories, Tools for creating your own visuals
- Building your content flow!
- Useful Apps for managing your business
Session 4: Integrating it all and the right use of paid ads online – Using Paid Ads right that work!
- Fundamentals of Facebook paid ads and Google paid ads
- Analytics on each platform: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest
- Google Analytics
- Getting on the directories and how to find out which you need to be on – After, setting up Verified FB, Verified Google Maps, and Yelp, then pay Moz Local
- Staying connected to your Customer – Content.
- Key items on email marketing and integration
- Anticipating the next market and what your customers will buy next; Building a way to adapt and change.
- Keeping score – Monitoring your reputation online (Google alerts)
- Team communication and sharing of content. (Drive, Slack)
- Review and graduation!
To schedule, please contact my assistant Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to call me, my number is 919-847-4757.
Video of Martin Brossman talking about the class: https://youtu.be/9IQuw4q8pZc
Marketing write-up for the school to promote:
Results-Driven Social Media & Web Marketing
for Small Business Owners
Presented by Martin Brossman & Jeanne Munoz
A 2-Day (12 hour) Intensive Program
Attend all 12 hours and receive a Certificate of Completion
Learn how to create, analyze, monitor, and manage the best of social media and discover the web marketing choices that can multiply your results!
Session I: Targeting the right online presence for business success
Session 2: Understanding the major social media platforms
Session 3: Achieving ongoing positive results from social media
Session 4: Maximizing paid ads online, and integrating it all
Time: 1pm to 4pm & 6pm to 9pm over two days