Getting more business with your WordPress Website
Developed by Martin Brossman – NCSmallBusinessTraining.com and Andrew Hill with IntoTheInternet.com
Now that you have a WordPress website what is the next skill to apply to get more business! This training is for the business owner that has created or inherited a WordPress website and want to get more real world results from it. This class will start with a review of the core still of posting content that can be easily found by prospect clients and from there include:
- WordPress Layouts that get the highest conversion
- Embedding videos and media gallery that get the highest engagement.
- Understanding forms
- Adding a shopping cart
- Having effective calls to action
- Setting up and managing different user permissions
- Understanding visitor demographics and analytic.
- List building with an email list
- Effective interfacing with Social Media
- Using the right words to attract the right customer
- Advanced security
- Making sure your WordPress is mobile ready.
- Backing up your WordPress site and speeding it up.
Can be taught as a 3hr over view or three 3hr classes allowing for more integration or a all day training.
It also can be taught in a classroom setting or a computer lab (hands-on) class. Participants for the hands-on class are required to establish a Google email account (gmail) in advance.
Call Colleen Gray to schedule the class: (919) 858-6122 – or email her.